The GuardGoyle is an industrial grade, transportable security unit that can be strategically placed on the job site at entry/exit points. Personnel are scanned by a radio frequency identification (RFID) system as they walk through the unit. If an RFID tagged tool is detected, the strobe/siren unit is activated and an email notification is sent to designated security personnel or management. Ruggedized IP cameras equipped with motion detectors capture and store still images.
- Accurate, real-time monitoring and reporting of contractor entry and exit of construction site
- Ability to operate 24/7
- Eliminates bottlenecks that occur with a manual attendance tracking process
- Improves tracking and scheduling of resources
- Reporting on labor costing, overtime
- Reduce loss of tooling
- Maintain compliance with CCIP Program Safety Requirements
- Self-contained, mobile RFID workforce monitoring system
- Alarm system with electronic notification system is activated if system detects removal of RFID tagged tool from construction site
- System time stamps contractor entry and exit of construction site via RFID
- Robust reporting system details attendance, sub-contractors, craft, etc.
- Video surveillance system provides visual documentation of activity
- The unit sizes range from 10ʼ containers that have one check point to 40ʼ containers with up to 4 lane check points.