The PADD is an industrial grade mobile tool-crib that places the products, tools and material right at the job site where they are needed most.
The PADD combines highly accurate weight-sensing technology and inventory management software to track items as they are issued and returned. Real-time inventory is available with a click of a button.
The PADD's security system allows only designated employees to enter while tracking their usage.
Features and Benefits:
- Automated, secure, on-site storeroom/tool crib, no attendant required, operates 24/7
- Service multiple workers and easily track their usage
- Seamless process: The employee enters, gathers his tools and supplies and then exits. The PADD does the rest
- Inventory alerts: Electronic notifications are generated when item minimum bin quantity is achieved
- Increase stock efficiency: Authorized personnel logs in on the touch screen, opens the door and places inventory in the correct bin, no tagging or repacking needed
- Completely customizable to the needs of your job site.
- 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft container models and trailers available
USA Patent No: 8,570,169 B2
CAN Patent No: 2,693,874